Archived Terms of Booking
Terms and Conditions -Inspire to Aspire Events Ltd.
**Please note these terms and conditions govern the purchase of tickets from 15th April 2020 until 28th February 2021. ITAE Productions Ltd operates its own ticketing policy which can be found online at: .**
As of 00.00 (midnight) on 15th April 2020 Inspire to Aspire Events Limited licenced the operational delivery of all live ticketed shows from 15th April 2020 to ITAE Productions Limited under an exclusive licensing agreement. Inspire to Aspire Events are writing to all guests in contract with Inspire to Aspire Events Limited to transfer the burden and liability of their existing contract with us to ITAE Productions Limited. Inspire to Aspire Events Limited will compensate all existing customers with additional ITAE Productions Products as per the terms and conditions set out below.
· 1.1 Your ITAE Productions transfer card ("Card") is issued by Inspire to Aspire Events Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 9781131) whose registered office is Unit 6, Roman Park, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Wilnecote, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ for use with ITAE Productions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 12557621) whose registered office is Unit 6, Roman Park, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Wilnecote, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ, ("ITAE Productions", "we", "us", "our").
· 1.2 These special Terms and Conditions apply to transfer cards
· 1.3 The Card can be used to duplicate the booking (and therefore number of tickets) originally made with Inspire to Aspire Events Limited for any ITAE Productions Product.
· 1.4 Your Card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue. You will not be able to use your Card once it has expired or claim a refund.
· 1.5 Your Card has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
· 1.6 To obtain a Card(s) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name and have placed an order with Inspire to Aspire Events for an event postponed due to Covid-19.
· 4.1 The Card may only be used for purchases in the United Kingdom, online for tickets to participating events taking place in the UK and other event-related products ("ITAE Productions Products").
· 4.2 You cannot use your Card to buy ticket insurance, to buy any goods or services other than ITAE Productions Products or to buy any goods or services on any third party website, even if the website is linked from ITAE Productions.
· 4.3 ITAE Productions sells tickets and associated products and/or services on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets and/or associated products or services to sell to you as our "Event Partner" occasionally ITAE Productions may be an Event Partner..
· 4.3 We sell tickets allocated to us by Event Partners. The quantity and type of tickets allocated or made available for sale by us varies on an event by event basis. ITAE Productions does not control this inventory or its availability. Where ITAE Productions does not have an allocation of tickets of a particular type (e.g. accessible tickets) for an event or an allocation of any tickets whatsoever for a particular event, the Card may not be used in relation to the relevant ticket type(s) or particular event(s).
· 4.5 A payment for ITAE Productions Products can be made partly using the Card and partly by other accepted payment methods (for example, credit or debit cards). In respect of online purchases, the full value of any unused funds remaining on the Card must be exhausted before another payment method will be accepted in respect of the remaining value of the transaction. In respect of telephone purchases, the full value of any unused funds does not have to be exhausted before another payment method will be accepted.
· 5.1 Upon using your Card(s) for any ITAE Productions Product the entire liability and burden of the contract established with Inspire to Aspire Events Limited of company number 9781131 is transferred to ITAE Productions Limited. Inspire to Aspire Events Limited are freed from liability and the contract shall be treated as if it never existed.
· 5.2 For agreeing to the transfer of liability from Inspire to Aspire Events Limited to ITAE Productions Limited, Inspire to Aspire Events will compensate you with additional ITAE Productions Products with a credit value as agreed in writing by us. These products cannot be exchanged for cash.
· 5.3 Once the Card(s) has been used as part of a transaction for any ITAE Productions Product, irrespective of the value of the transaction or any remaining unused balance on the Card any contract associated with your order with Inspire to Aspire Events Limited of company number 9781131 will be transferred according to 5.1 and 5.2 under these terms and the original contract treated as if it never existed.
· 5.4 You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out in the Purchase Policy by ITAE Productions Limited. Inspire to Aspire Events Limited will not be held liable on behalf of ITAE Productions for any failure to supply services.
· 6.1 You should treat the Card as if it were cash. If you lose your Card you may lose any unused funds on it in just the same way as if you lost your wallet.
· 6.2 Your Card number should be kept secret at all times and should not be disclosed to anyone other than to ITAE Productions or staff at Participating Outlets.
· 7.1 ITAE Productions may cancel your Card, or refuse a transaction if we suspect the Card is being used fraudulently, or in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or if we have reason to believe that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
· 9.1 ITAE Productions will not accept liability for Cards which are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, unless ITAE Productions has caused this by its negligence.
· 9.2 ITAE Productions will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us): a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us; b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence);c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or your negligence.
· 9.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
10.1 ITAE Productions may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any change to these Terms and Conditions as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.
· 11.1 If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us, quoting your order number given to you in your confirmation email. Some complaints can take up to twenty-eight (28) days to resolve, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
· 11.2 If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to you and us.
· 11.3 Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within twenty-eight (28) days, you and we may attempt to settle it by mediation. To initiate mediation a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting mediation.
· 12.1 Any delay or failure to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement by ITAE Productions shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time.
· 12.2 This agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 ("Act"), but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
· 12.3 All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with ITAE Productions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.